Ripon RUFC are next season looking to appoint a new Lead Coach for the Senior Men's teams. Please read below for full role description.
• To lead the coaching team responsible for the senior squad & U18’s
• Plan the coaching programme for the season.
• Plan, prepare and deliver individual coaching sessions for the Clubs senior squad.
• Ensure that all sessions are designed to develop the skills and understanding of the players in your squad.
• It is expected that the Coach will have the required level of knowledge to enable the players to achieve their potential.
• Evaluate all coaching sessions and games with the coaching team and players.
• Attend all coaching sessions, matches involved with the Clubs senior squad.
• Mentor and advise assistant coaches and players where appropriate.
• Provide feedback to coaches, players and appropriate Ripon RUFC committees.
• Level 2/3 (although for the right candidate support and funding will be given for personnel development)
• Good understanding of the modern game
• Excellent man management
• Commitment and patience
For the right candidate there will be negotiable remuneration, please send application and CV to Ian Hassall (Coach Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants is Thursday 28th February.